Seydel have created the first harmonica that is corrosion proof. The Seydel 1847 Silver reeds are stainless steel, secured to a nickel silver reed plate, screwed to a tough white plastic comb and topped with highly polished stainless cover plates. Harmonica players are demanding more from their harps in reliability of tone and toughness of build quality - the 1847 Silver ticks all boxes.
The 1847 Silver main features are
• the reeds, the rivets, the cover plates and reedplate screws are made of Stainless Steel
• reedplates made of non-corrosive German Silver
• solid polymer comb.
• less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• coverplates with rounded edges
• the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered as the covers are opened wide at the back.
Available in low keys.