The Session Steel is the improved version of Seydel's popular Session and now includes stainless steel reeds which are a feature of their more expensive harmonicas.
Features of the new Session Steel include:
• Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
• ABS plastic comb with recessed nickel silver reedplates
• Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
• Lips and beard friendly design
• Minimal air pressure is required, achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
• Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
•Up to five times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
• With a convenient, real leather pouch
• Available in the keys of: A, Ab, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, G, Low C, Low D, Low E, Low Eb, Low F and Low F#.
If the keys you require are out of stock please let us know and we'll get them for you.
Also available in sets of 5 (G, A, Bb, C and D), 7, 9 and 12 (any key choice).
Also in Paddy Richter tunings, C, G, D and A.
Watch the video of Rupert Oysler playing a medley of songs on the Seydel Session Steel (G Harp).
This video is a demonstration of the harmonica the actual sound will depend upon your playing technique and ability.