Session Steel Harmonica Sets, with harmonica pouch.
The Session Steel is the new and improved version of Seydel's popular Session and now includes stainless steel reeds which are a feature of their more expensive harmonicas.
Features of the new Session Steel include:
• Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
• ABS plastic comb with recessed nickel silver reedplates
• Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
• Lips and beard friendly design
• Minimal air pressure required, achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
• Up to five times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
The harmonicas come in a Seydel pouch, which holds 14 harps. Available in the keys of: A, Ab, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, G, Low C, Low D, Low E, Low Eb, Low F and Low F#
FOR SETS OF 7 AND ABOVE PLEASE ADD YOUR KEY CHOICE IN THE COMMENT BOX AT THE CHECKOUT. (Does not include Paddy Richter harps)
ALSO, IF YOU REQUIRE ALTERNATIVE KEYS IN THE SET OF 5, PLEASE ADD YOUR KEY CHOICE IN THE COMMENT BOX AT THE CHECKOUT.