Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I clean and look after my harmonica to ensure it keeps in tune longer?
- Why doesn't hole two of my harmonica sound right? Is it broken?
- I have found an old harmonica that my Grandad used to play. How much is it worth?
- What are the FIRST and SECOND playing positions?
- How do I play single notes?
- I want to learn to play the harmonica, but I’m confused by all the different keys, which harmonica is best for a beginner?
One of the nice things about the harmonica is that very often, you need no equipment at all! However, as you get more experienced in live performance, perhaps forming or joining a band, your requirements will change... If you are playing with a band on a regular basis, sooner or later you will need to invest in your own gear; a microphone, an amplifier, maybe even some effects -- why should guitarists have all the fun? IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM USING THE WEB SITE, PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL 01274 411600